Condo Rental Policies
Check-In/Check-out times – You can check-into the rental condo after 4:00 PM (CST) depending on availability. Due to our high standards for cleanliness, there is a possibility that your vacation rental may not be ready at 4:00 PM, especially during peak season. Your patience is appreciated. Check-out time is 10:00 AM (CST) firm.
- Upon arrival, please proceed to your unit – Please proceed directly to your rental condo. It is not necessary to check in at Destin West. In the event your rental condo is not ready, you are welcome to use the amenities (bayside/gulfside.) Our cleaning staff works hard to provide quality service for you. Your patience is appreciated. We ask that you do not enter the condo until they are finished and it has been inspected. There should be eight (8) pool tags left in the unit for the use at the resort pools, please return them or you will be charged.
- Advance reservation/rental rates – Reservations at these Destin West rental condos are accepted up to one year in advance. Reservation dates will be confirmed.
- Deposit – Note that 35% of the total rent is required at the time of booking. There is a minimum deposit required of $500. VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, or AMEX will be accepted. The deposit will be applied toward the total rent due. All deposits are 100% refundable if you cancel your reservation one- hundred and twenty days (120) prior to check in. Any cancellation after one- hundred and twenty days (120) is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Damage deposit – Your VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER or AMEX will be required for the damage security. With proper notification given, your account will be charged to remedy any damage claims.
- Reservations changed – All changes that result in a shortened stay or requested rescheduled dates (that are available and can be booked by BBH Condo Rentals) that are made more than one hundred and twenty (120) days of your arrival date will be charged $50.00. All changes that are made after the one hundred and twentieth (120) day period with forfeit the full rental cost. If applicable, we will make every effort possible to rebook you within a 12 month period from the start date of the reservation to using monies already tendered.
- Hurricane Policy – If Destin West Beach & Bay Resort is in a mandatory evacuation zone as designated by NOAA/National Hurricane Center, you get a full refund from the day you are evacuated until the day you are scheduled to leave.
- Pets: Pets are NOT permitted in the rental condos.
- Smoking: Smoking is NOT permitted in the rental condos.
- Age requirements: No condo rentals will be made to a person under the age of twenty-five (25) unless accompanied by a guardian during the entire stay.
- Maximum occupancy: The maximum number of guests for this condo is nine (9). If occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit your payment.
- Minimum stay requirements: Our Destin West rental condos require a minimum (3) night stay.
- Rental payment – Full rental payment is due approximately thirty (30) before check-in. Payment can be made by VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS, money order, cashier’s check or personal check.
- Linen/maid service: Rates include a one-time linen/towel set-up and cleaning at the time of departure. Daily maid service is not included in the rental agreement. It is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring beach towels as the towels or linens are not to be taken from the unit.
- Rentals are private properties – It is the renters responsibility to remove all debris and garbage from the unit and place in the proper receptacles/garbage chutes. Place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start cleaning cycle prior to check-out. We respectfully request that you remember you are staying in our home during your vacation. Please treat it with care and leave it in excellent condition at check-out.
- Key Codes: We use Keyless Door Codes for entry into our Destin West rental condos. Upon final payment you will be issued a 6-digit key code which will arrive in your check in packet.
- Violation of Policies and Rules – Violation of the policies by a renter will result in eviction and the forfeiture of full payments of rent and deposit.
- Use of Gym – If you wish to use the gym on the premises you will need to sign a waiver at the front desk at Destin West Resort Management Office. The office is located on the bayside in building 1320. Office hours are posted on the door.
If you have any further questions, please contact us.